Friday, October 21, 2011

No I don't want a hug

Seeing as I haven't blogged here for a while....I thought I should.

Today I was introduced to MSHug, WOW that was painful. MSHug is a tightness in your chest, it can happen anywhere from below your rib cage down to your waist and has been know to occur as far up as your neck. It feels like something has grabbed a hold of your chest/body part (in this area) and is squeezing. Thank goodness this only lasted a few seconds while we were at lunch.

The fatigue is still prevalent. Man I could really use a nap in the middle of the day, but that is not likely to happen. :) Besides headaches, dizziness and balance issues everything is GREAT! LOL

I can say I am happy with the cooler weather coming on, because this helps eliminate some of the fatigue, even though it is still there. I just can not deal with extreme cold and extreme heat. The Myoclonus is still here...yah!! I am noticing it more and boy does it hurt to try and control it when I am in public. I already get the odd looks if I happen to stumble...I promise I have not been drinking!!! Could you image adding in twitching with that.

I have my next appointment with my Neurologist in January, so we will see if there are any changes. It seems as each day, month go by...I feel worse, but I am trying to keep positive and fight this stupid disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment