Saturday, May 29, 2010

HEAT Sucks


So, one of my main issues is HEAT. I try not to place myself into a place with no AC especially in the summer time or warmer months. So today I ventured out (which is rare) with my husband and some of his friends to a Star Wars Troop. The building was hot inside and started to get unbearable. When this happens my patience starts to wear thin and I get tired. (think heat stroke).

I usually now when this is coming on, because I literally feel like I am sweating profusely and my eyes start getting heavy and my feet start dragging on the ground. I just try and let my husband know when this happens because the last thing I need is a scene with either me totally freaking out on someone or my collapsing from the heat exhaustion. This weekend is my dear, dear husband birthday, so I am trying to take it as easy as I can, so that he will have a great birthday.

I started a new diet that is specially made with individuals who have MS. Hopefully I can do this. I will keep you all posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment